Monday, February 17, 2014

Feb 17, 2014


I went to the gym for a long time in the afternoon, running for a while and then doing several circuit sets in the group room. I was surprised I stayed for as long as I did. Chuck and I headed up to Iron Hill in Voorhees later where we met Jamie, Matt, and Kate to celebrate Jamie's birthday. After playing some musical chairs to sit in the bar area where beers were much cheaper we ordered some food and drinks.


The food was awesome and the beer, as always, was great. The Rye'ght on was one of my favorites I've had from them, and the Wee Heavy was on point. We also tried the Titus double IPA, which was tasty, but I was in the mood for something else. I did have a Rising Sun IPA though, because it's one of my favorites.


After we ate, we played a game of mustache mystery where each card has a silhouette of someone famous' mustache. The back has clues to help the players guess who it is. Amy, who didn't think I knew her from high school, showed up with her husband and we played the game. He kept guessing Stalin and was eventually absolutely right! I kept guessing Jamie Hyneman which sadly never showed up. It was a really fun and funny game to play. Happy birthday, Jamie!

No comments: