Monday, February 10, 2014

Feb 10, 2014


Our final day we headed back to Killington, both a little less than excited about it. How can you follow up the day we had yesterday? Plus today was cold, snowy, and gray. There was fresh powder and that was a new experience where I was skiing and couldn't see my skis or boots at times. It also made turning a little more difficult. We did sections of the mountain we had not even been to on the first day. There were no crowds and few moguls this time around, but it still felt a little less fun. We did some good trails but ultimately ended up heading out early.


It was freezing! My hands were so cold when I got back to the car to take my boots off. We got some coffee at our first opportunity and then began the drive home. I had this delicious bean and veggie salad.


The drive home always seems longer. But this time it didn't seem so bad. Maybe because I wasn't driving this time. Either way we had a good drive home and I had to take my stuff out of Ryan's car and put it in mine. Obviously when I got home I only brought in the stuff that needed to come inside. The rest could stay in there for a while.

No comments: