Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feb 1, 2014

I went to the gym with Ryan in the morning to do some jump rope circuits. After we had enough I came home and had something for lunch and hung out for the day. We went up to The Abbaye in the evening for the Vegan Wing Bowl, which I had considered taking part in before I realized I wanted to enjoy my wings and not gorge myself on them. They were even on special at half price! I probably should have not eaten all day so I could eat more.


Before I got to sit down with everyone I went over to the Troc to get tickets. It should have been easy, but there was a ton of traffic in Chinatown and when I ordered Bayside tickets the guy gave me tickets to some other event entirely, which I realized after I had walked out and had to move my car before getting a ticket.


So eventually I made it back and sat down eager for a beer and food. During the event they had a Philadelphia Brewing U Buy the Glass with mostly beer we had tried before and the Schwarzinger. That was really good. We had a fun time at the back table squeezed in while everyone was yelling at the contestants in the wing contest. Always a good time at The Abbaye.

No comments: