Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feb 20, 2014


Another day of meetings. This time at Lakeside. Between teachers having prep periods and not having to come down, I ended up covering one class for about ten minutes and then I got to leave before noon. Another win for these jobs. I met Ryan at the gym later for a workout before I went to eat at Italian Affair with Alex. The food is so amazing there. I was happy to have leftovers.


We went to PB's after dinner for some beers, where I had Alex try the Sweet Baby Jesus. She wasn't a fan. I don't understand. I did mix her Time Traveler Strawberry Shandy with it and we both thought that was great. They were unfortunately out of the two IPAs I really wanted, but I got a Dale's Pale Ale which does the trick.


We somehow stumbled in on the night when they have Quizzo so we obviously had to stay for that. The host made me laugh quite a few times. It's a fact-based game, but he makes it fun by joking around a lot. We did not win, but it was a good time despite that, and it went pretty quickly. I'd like to go back and check it out again soon.

No comments: