Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dec 6, 2011

I worked in the same science class again today and the students were slightly better after knowing me. They also had a test to work on so that kept them busy.

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings again after work with my grandmom since she wanted to try a new place. We got similar wing sauces, but we also tried Thai Chili, which may be my new favorite.

I picked up a Leinenkugel sampler pack and brought it home to have a few while Stephen installed some new things on my iMac. Kate and I hung out while he did it for the most part. I couldn't help, but I could get him another beer! After he was done I had everything I needed on my computer and we hung out and talked for a while.

I went to Kate's to play some Wii after he left. I just picked up some new games so we played Mario Kart and Rayman.

No comments: