Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dec 3, 2011

Kate and I decided to go for breakfast at Jim's Lunch. I had the sausage gravy and it was delicious. We hung out there for a while and finished our tea and toast and then headed out.

I went to Silver Run for a few laps around the trails and then walked a bit before leaving.

I had seen a sign for a Christmas Lights display at the motor sports park so I took Kate there. It was a very short walk around a track with Christmas decorations and lights that you'd normally see on people's lawns. It was a little lame. But we got hot chocolate and watched a guy carve an ice sculpture.

We came back and Jimmy and Chuck came over to play Telestrations and we drank a few beers. That game is always a lot of fun. I didn't stay out too late because I had to get up a little early.

No comments: