Friday, December 2, 2011

Dec 2, 2011

I worked for Erika today at Lakeside and Memorial. I didn't know that the Music Appreciation class had moved from the auditorium to a classroom so I was waiting in an empty room for a while before I realized. It was a pretty easy day watching movies though.

Kate and I went to Ryan's and then he drove us up to the train station and headed into Philly for his concert for his UArts class. We went and got some pizza before he had to be over at the theater.

We took a walk down to the Christmas Village at Love Park with Erika while we waited. There were some really nice little shops and someone covering songs on the stage in the cold. We got some hot apple cider and cookies to walk around with. Mmm.

Ryan's concert was really good and full of interesting music. It was for the African Diaspora class and the music went from the West Indies and Africa to North America. Everyone was very talented and it was nice to see Ryan play again.

We were going to do something else, but nothing came to mind so we headed home and I went to Kate's to hang out.

No comments: