Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dec 18, 2011

I went to the gym with Ryan in the morning to get our circuits in and then met Kate and went to my dad's house for the family Christmas party. I had a few snacks and some pepperoni bread and some less-than-desirable beer.

The gentlemen went downstairs and played pool on teams of two, switching out after each game. We lost a lot. Probably partly because of my poor billiards skills.

We had a proper meal upstairs and I got to hang out with Aiden for a while. We spent most of the time in the kitchen.

We came home and got stuff together for our "party" which consisted of us, Chuck, Sarah, Ryan, and Erika. We played Cranium and drank some Magic Hat. I miss that game.

This was our spread of food that we picked at while playing Telestrations. I think I only ate the carrots and cheese.

Though it was a small party, it was a lot of fun and everyone left happy. We hung out for a little while and cleaned up a bit then I headed home as well.

No comments: