Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dec 24, 2011

Kate and I met Jamie and Nathan at Bob Evans for breakfast. It was a very entertaining breakfast. We laughed a lot. And Nathan and I tried explaining our speech impediment naming idea for kids. Wobelt instead of Robert. But that's how you spell it.. never mind. A bit after breakfast I met Ryan for a run at Parvins. We only did one lap this time.

Later, Kate and I went to dinner with her dad and Marilyn at Carolina Blue again. I tried a few new beers like the Flying Fish Extra Pale, Hop Rod, and a Peche Lambic. The last one was a little too sweet, but the Hop Rod was fantastic. We had a good conversation and a nice dinner; I had crab cakes sans the bun this time.

We went to Kate's cousin's house for a little party when we got back. There weren't that many people out at first, but it began to grow and Santa showed up! He was drinking a little bit.

We played Battle Shots but replaced the shots with sips of beer. That's more my speed. It was fun nonetheless. There was good food, but I was still stuffed from the dinner so I just mostly drank from our Yards variety pack.

We didn't stay too long. I got tired quickly. It was an early evening for me.

No comments: