Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dec 22, 2011

I worked in a resource room class at Memorial, watching Freedom Writers and A Christmas Carol all day. It was a fine day and I spent some time trying to download Sherlock Holmes (the books) to my phone. That didn't work, but I did eventually get Bear Grylls's book, "Mud, Sweat and Tears" and started reading that.

It was beautiful outside so Ryan and I went to the park to do our workout instead of the gym. We did the wall walk on a small building and other exercises with a rock instead of a medicine ball. Then we had a run around the lake. It was a nice change.

We met at Kawa later to do our present exchange. We also had beer and good food. We gave Kate her coat, Sarah her gift certificate to the tattoo place, and Chuck the tickets to Demetri Martin and a few other little things.

They got me a ticket to the Grilled Cheese & Craft Beer event at World Cafe Live next month. I was pretty excited to get that. I've been wanting to go for a while and now we'll all be going!

No comments: