Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dec 25, 2011

Christmas day. I got up and said my greeting and went to my dad's to exchange gifts. Along with the cash, I got a set of tools. It's full of tools, too so I'm set up for a while. I'll keep it in the trunk for emergencies.

I met Ryan at his house and we went to the park for our workout since the gym isn't open on Christian holidays. We did a bunch of shoulder stuff that seemed more difficult than some of the things we do at the gym. The weather was quite nice for it though.

I went to Kate's after showering and her mom showered me with little gifts like magnets and a reflector vest for running and these tic tacs. Mmm.

We went to my mom's for some food later and I didn't end up staying very long or eating much. We hung out with Sarah and Aiden, trying to play a game of Jenga. It didn't really work out. Aiden doesn't get physics just yet.

I came back to Kate's later to exchange gifts. After we exchanged, we went upstairs and tried out the tea pitcher I got for her with the citrus loose-leaf tea. It was really good. No need for sweetening.

We hung out there for the evening and talked. I eventually headed home and watched things until I was tired.

No comments: