Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dec 10, 2011

Kate and I went to Green Olive in the morning for breakfast and then went to her church. After church I met Ryan at the gym.

I had to keep running after the gym to get my photos from T & F and then bring them home to frame them and then go right to Hammonton to the Noyes Gallery to give them to Brenda.

Once I got them there I was good to relax for a bit so Shannon met me and we went to Annata Wine Bar. I ordered the eggplant tower, which sound much more exciting than it is. It's glorified eggplant parm. It was good, don't get me wrong. It was just disappointing and I don't know why it's called a "tower."

Later I went to Westby to see Joanna's show, called "Flux." It was full of interesting takes on relationships, however I won't comment, as I can't be objective. I did really enjoy this piece though.

Kate and I went to PBs Diner, where they were supposed to be having a Yards Brewing Co. event, but the staff had no idea. Eventually Ron from Yards came in and I spoke to him. They didn't have the beer ready for him so there was no event happening. He was nice enough to buy us each a Yards beer and talk to me for quite a long while about their company. Worked out nicely.

We went to a little bar in Elmer on the way home where I did not feel at home. We went to see a band that had asked Kate if she'd be interested in singing for them. They were not too bad, but I wasn't impressed. The whole vibe was off. We ducked out during their second set and headed home.

No comments: