Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dec 1, 2011

I subbed at Lakeside for Child Study Teams and it was another very easy day. I started in a science class with this guy right in front of me. The day went by quickly and I had a nice, long break in the middle.

After work I picked up my printed photos and went to Wildflower to hang them. It seemed like too few with the size of the wall, but even printing eight was expensive. I put up a bio and some prices and hung them hopefully.

I went to Kate's after work and she showed me some things on piano. I learned a basic C scale and finger placements. She taught me one song and I think I was doing pretty well. I just need to practice.

We picked up Jordan and met Chuck and we went to the Toadfish for karaoke. I had to have a few beers before I got up with Chuck and sang a few songs. After that I was ready to keep going up.

Kate, of course, went up repeatedly and sang well. Chuck and I sang Men in Black by Will Smith and then I put in Oasis's Wonderwall for all four of us to sing!

Chuck was our driver and took us all home. Kate wasn't feeling well so I took care of her.

No comments: