Friday, November 4, 2011

Nov 4, 2011

My last day of the week working for Erika's class went smoothly. After Lakeside, I went to Memorial to watch movies basically. I brought in Wall-E to watch with them because I figured they would not bring their own movies. A girl brought in Finding Nemo for the second class so it was a Pixar-fest Friday.

Jimmy came to pick up me and then Chuck and we headed toward Baltimore. We got to the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall a bit early so we walked around the area through a Greek festival until the doors opened and we were allowed entry. Even then there was confusion about when we could go to our seats.

Louis CK walked out casually while the lights were still on to no introduction and told everyone to sit down, getting right into his casual conversation style of joking. He was completely hilarious. I love the way he thinks about things. From dead grandmother's to bears eating his children while he was camping in Maryland, I was laughing constantly.

We had a good drive home up Route 40, replaying the jokes he told and eating food from Sheetz. We agreed that we need to go to more stand-up shows.

No comments: