Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov 1, 2011

Another day of band classes. They watched movies and still complained about having to write one paragraph about the music in the film. Idiots. At least the band class at the end of the day played music.

I went to Union Lake for a run after work. The trail seemed a lot more sandy than it did previously. Plus someone dumped a bunch of tires in the middle of the trail. I don't think I'll return as much to this one.

After having dinner at my mom's and telling her about some of the upcoming things I have going on I came home and Chuck, Kate, and Sarah came over to play Pictionary and have some drinks. It was a lot of fun. Kate thinks me and Chuck should not be on a team because we were getting things really easily, but they ended up winning anyway.

These are just a few of the amazing drawings we did during the game. True art.

'Twas a good time and something we should do more often.

No comments: