Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov 17, 2011

I covered meetings for Child Study Teams at Silver Run during the day. The young kids drive me crazy sometimes. After work I went to the gym with Ryan to continue our workouts.

Chuck and I went up to Barnes and Noble to pick up our tuxes. We tried them on and everything seemed to be fine once I figured out how to loosen the pants. We went to Barnes and Noble for a bit after that and then came home.

Kate and I went out to East Point to check out the meteor shower with some warm beverages. We stood outside for a minute but retreated to the car after feeling the blustering wind. We saw one nice big meteor and that was all for the whole night.

We spent an hour or so talking, looking for meteors that would never come. It was a nice night despite the lack of celestial activity.

No comments: