Friday, November 25, 2011

Nov 25, 2011

Ryan and I met at South Vineland Park to do our workout outside in the nice weather. We replaced a few things and added a hill run to the mix. After four sets of exercises with a hill run each time I was exhausted. We kept adding it still. We did a run around the lake after we finished.

Kate, Chuck, and I went to Dave's and then headed to Atlantic City. They stayed at the car and we went to Firewater's to get some drinks before the show. We had quite a few but we took the Jitney so we had a way back.

We got into the House of Blue in time to see the Reel Big Fish starting their set. They were entertaining as always played what we've come to expect.

I had to keep dragging Kate into the crowd to dance then we went over by the bar and I danced some more over there. We all had a lot of fun. The Fish never let us down.

The ride home seemed very long but we made it. I was ready for a shower and sleeping.

No comments: