Friday, November 18, 2011

Nov 18, 2011

I subbed at a science class at Memorial in the morning and watched a Discovery Channel video from Shark Week about the sharks off of Africa that breach from the water. It was interesting all three times. I met Ryan at the gym after work and then had to go to Bridgeton quickly before the rehearsal.

We all met at the church for Jeff and Sam's rehearsal for the wedding. There was a lot to it, but Father Anthony walked us through the whole thing. It was fun and casual so it wasn't as bad as I expected.

We went to the Oar House for the rehearsal dinner where I got some kind of fish and we had a bunch of Yuengling. It took a while to get service, but at least everything was free for us.

We got a group shot and I'm blurry. Chuck and I were the last ones to leave. Everyone took off and we stayed to finish our beers while the wait staff rearranged the dining room around us. We thought it was funny but Nathan found it obnoxious and left.

We went to Kate's to hang out for a while after we finally left. We sat around near the wood stove where it was warm and talked.

No comments: