Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nov 10, 2011

Ryan and I went to the gym in the morning then headed to Parvin with Erika for a run. We took opposite directions as usual. It was a nice brisk day for a run and my time was surprisingly quick for how slow I felt I was running.

Alex and I took a trip to Hammonton to check out the Noyes Gallery where Brenda works so I could get an idea of how I wanted to frame my photos that I was submitting there to be sold. There was some great work hanging by a lot of local artists. I figured I would keep it simple with my frames.

I went up to Westby to meet Christy and Elaina to check out Will's senior show. There were some interesting digital art pieces there that I had no idea he even did. Overall the show felt strange and it didn't really work for me. He's clearly talented with what he does, I just felt that it wasn't a very good way to fill that space.

After hanging out for a while and talking up there I headed home to attempt to get a job and watch some Thursday night television.

No comments: