Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov 23, 2011

I went to Green Olive for breakfast with Kate and Chuck. I got this delicious and huge breakfast burrito. I could only eat half of it and I brought the rest home.

I met Ryan at the gym and did the day's circuit exercises then went over to T & F to get my photos printed and look for frames.

We went up to The Abbaye later for Stoudts U-Buy-the-Glass night. It was a good night of beer there. They had a pretty good pumpkin ale and I really liked the American Pale Ale.

We went over to Gloucester City after the event was over to see Kate's friend's band play. We played a few games of pool and watched The O'Neders cover pop songs. They were pretty good.

I didn't drink much because I had plenty at the Abbaye but I was doing a lot of dancing. The band was fun and played good songs even if they lied about which they were going to play. We were the only ones up and dancing.

The night was a lot of fun and we made plans to go see the band again when they're around.

No comments: