Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nov 24, 2011

I went to Silver Run trails for a run in the early day and had a good couple of laps around before walking down to the water to hang out for a while. I needed to sit and think for a while and it was a nice view.

I went to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner and we had a bunch of sides. I like them best. Aiden sat next to me to keep me occupied so that was nice.

Aiden and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and he wanted to keep going so I got the wagon so I wouldn't have to keep carrying him. He had a good time rolling down the little hill in the church parking lot. He just wanted to hang out outside all day and not go home.

Later I went to Ryan's and we played some Mortal Kombat before going for a long walk around his house. We took some streets we haven't walked before. It was a nice night.

No comments: