Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nov 27, 2011

I went over to the Bridgeton Christmas parade in the morning with Kate, Sarah, and Aiden. We lined up along the chilly street and waited for the fire trucks and marching bands to go by. It was as exciting as it sounds.

Aiden really enjoyed himself by collecting tons of candy that the people on the floats were throwing at him. He gave me the Tootsie Rolls because he doesn't like them.

We all went to Fat Jack's BBQ after the parade for lunch once we realized the Buffalo Wild Wings wasn't open yet. They have good food. I'll have to stop in again. Aiden ran around the place since we were the only customers.

Kate, Chuck, and I went up to Philly later to have something to do. We went to Barcade, a bar that has about twenty old arcade game machines set up. I got a beer and we played some Mario Bros. and Ghosts and Goblins and a few others. They're all only a quarter, which is great!

We went over to the Abbaye for their karaoke night and Chuck sang "Faith" by George Michael. He did a good job. I didn't sing anything and Kate shamed everyone by singing a couple of songs.

It was a good time out since we had nothing else planned and we'll have to go back to the Barcade sometime. We came back and I watched The Departed with Kate.

No comments: