Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jul 9, 2009

Jeff and I planned to go to the park outside of Philly for a hike but I decided to go up to Tyler State Park instead. We took some time walking the hiking trails but they were pretty disappointing. Mostly it was paved trails and only a few dirt trails in the woods.

Since the disc golf course has a fairly strenuous trail to it anyway, we decided to play a game. We played all 27 holes and the trail was much nicer than anything I saw when we were following the designated hiking trails.

We got back in time to meet up with Dave, Cory, Terry and Flanni to play some home run derby. I think I hit 3 over the fence and they were all in a row. I had to climb up on the batting cage to get a ball, that's why this picture has this perspective.

I came home went for a long bike ride before coming home to get some sleep.

1 comment:

onan the bavarian said...

I started with your Jul 21 picture with the crutch in the corner, and worked backwards to see where the injury happened. Hope you're back to normal soon.