Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jul 18, 2009

I went to Moe's for lunch with my mom. I had a bunch of leftovers. It was her first time there but I could tell that it won't be her last.

She came grocery shopping with me since it would be funny to try to operate a cart with crutches. I got some veggies and easy-to-make dinners since I spend all my time at my house.

Tracy invited me out to go to Philly with them so I went. We went to Eulogy, a pretty sweet little bar with a whole mess of microbrews and imports. Oh and don't forget the really good frites. We spent a few hours upstairs drinking new beer and laughing at the cougar fight at the table next to us. The one lady thought it was "The Prince and the Popper" and they were arguing about it, asking us for the popper.. er, proper title.

It was a fun night out of the house. It's funny that simply leaving my house is enough to make me (relatively) happy now.

No comments: