Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jul 15, 2009

I had a doctor's appointment in the morning where the doctor told me my knee was swollen and I should stay off of it.... then he said we'd get an MRI for more info. So lame.

Later, I picked up Shannon and we went to her friend's house where we ended up watching bad MTV videos and playing drinking games. We played some beer pong without beer and some other weird game with a pong ball.

We went to the karaoke bar for a little while. It was loud and crowded with bad singers. I found refuge in the smoking area outside. I had a few beers before we decided to get some food at Wawa and head back to the house. We at our food on the balcony because it was so nice out.

After a while I went to sleep for a few hours on the floor in the upper level of the house. It wasn't comfortable at all, especially with my leg.

No comments: