Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jul 12, 2009

I met Jen at her house in the morning and we headed to Rahway to meet her brother and John. We took the train to New York. We got the handicapped seat since I am... and Micah's stroller takes up a lot of space.

When we got to Central Park, I limped to the stage where the Nick Jr. Summer concert was going on and found a crazy long line. After spending some time in line, we found out they weren't letting anyone else in so we had to go.

Micah wasn't happy that he wouldn't get to see Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba.

We went to a vegetarian/vegan place off of West 4th called Red Bamboo. We had buffalo wings as an appetizer and I had Chicken, potatoes and veggies for my meal. It was all really good and I couldn't even eat half of my meal. Leftovers! It was a beautiful night to walk around but since I can't walk, we went to the train station and headed home when the late train finally showed up. I got home late but it was a fun day even though the plan didn't work out exactly.

No comments: