Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jul 5, 2009

Nathan and I went to Laurel Lake in the morning to take the kayaks out for a while. It was warm out but the lake was pretty still so it was easy going. We went to the far end of the lake and then came back to the inlet on the other end before we called it a day.

We weren't out for a very long time but we had fun.

It turns out this is the most efficient way to carry a kayak.. after we were done we met Chuck at Moe's for lunch outside. We sat out there for quite a while since it was so nice.

I went out for a bike ride later through Vineland and then back into Millville. I need to get used to some long rides so I can ride from the shore to Philly.

While I was out, Dave suggested playing home run derby. It sounded like a great idea so I met him, Luke and Cory at the field to play. Katie and Jimmy joined us after a while too. I hit two over the fence but I want to play a game of real baseball soon. I finished my ride after the game and later watched Party Down with Katie.

No comments: