Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jul 30, 2009

I was on my own for a game of disc golf today. Probably for the best since I was slower than usual.. and not very good either. I did deuce two holes though so I didn't feel that bad. I only played nine holes since it was a little boring by myself and with my handicap.

Later on, Katie and I went to Horizons in Philly for the Vegan Drinks night they were having. They had some specials; I got the spicy Thai something-or-other tacos. They were really good. I had a beer but wasn't really feeling like drinking... so we went to a bar.

I got a beer at The Abbaye and didn't really feel like drinking it. So I sat there with it for a while. It was eventually Quizzo time and we played. It was much different than the last time we went where the host was loud and Irish and really funny. This time he was pretty quiet and boring. The questions were different than we're used to (one round was solely titles of movies based in Ireland or Scotland.) We got some sweet potato fries and worked through it. Our team, Mr. Banana Grabber, didn't win anything. We probably won't go back for the game there, as the host was the big reason we wanted to go back in the first place. Good night though.

No comments: