Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jul 11, 2009

So I went to the hospital in the morning and the doctor drained some blood from my knee.. then he sent me for an x-ray because he thought it might be fractured. The worst part was the pressure when he was draining it. After a lot of waiting, the doctor said it looked like a fracture so they had to send me to another hospital for a CT.

I went to RMC for my CT and they said it wasn't a fracture. I had to wait a long time here as well. The CT tech was an idiot, she was making me stand up on my bad leg while she chatted with some guy. After several hours of waiting, they told me to make an appointment with an orthopedic doctor in the coming week.

At least I got a good amount of reading done. Now I'm just stuck keeping my leg elevated and still.

No comments: