Monday, July 6, 2009

Jul 6, 2009

I got up early to drive Nathan back to Brooklyn with some of his things he needed for the apartment. The drive was surprisingly quick since we didn't hit any traffic.

We unloaded his stuff and carried it up to his room before heading out to look for lunch.

I got a really great (and cheap) falafel sandwich from a little place down the street and went to Prospect Park to sit and eat. It was nice and peaceful in the park. I had never been there but I'm going to have to come back, maybe with my bike now that Nate has his up there.

After walking around the park for a short time we headed back to his place and I headed home. Besides a little bit of traffic on the Turnpike, it was a smooth drive home as well.

I waited for a little while and when it was cooler I went out for a ride. I didn't plan on going that far but I ended up riding to Bridgeton to my mom's new house and back. It was a little over 21 miles altogether. Not bad. The route I was looking at from AC to Philly was only 62.

I was ready to relax for a while when I got home so I watched some How I Met Your Mother before going to bed so I could get up early again..

No comments: