Friday, July 31, 2009

Jul 31, 2009

I had to get some hospital paperwork done today so I went to the hospital in the morning to talk to the financial office. There were only a few documents that I didn't have with me so I went and got them so my application could be filed. Now that should be taken care of.... hopefully it won't be thousands of dollars for my hospital visits..

Sam, Jeff and I went to Ocean City at night and got falafel at this place that I had no idea even existed. It was a good find and I'll have to remember where it is.

We played some games at the arcade. Jeff and I played the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game for a half hour trying to get as far as we could. It would have cost a lot if we tried to beat it.

We left and got some ice cream (with jimmies) and slowly returned to the car. I love peanut butter ice cream..

No comments: