Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jul 8, 2009

After sleeping for about five hours, I woke up and assembled the team... to play a game of disc golf. I rode my bike to the course and met Ryan, Jeff and Chuck there. I think the last time we were all out there was when it was snowing. We played a team game, Jeff was with me. Jeff got some nice shots in and we ended up tied at the end of the game at -1. We decided against a tiebreaker, as it wouldn't really be accurate. We'll just have a rematch sometime soon.

I rode around some more after the game before heading home for lunch and a nap. I didn't sleep really at all but I got to lie down for a bit. Lateron, we went to Jeff's to play Scene It. It was me and Jimmy, Jeff and Chuck, and Sam and Ali. Jeff and Chuck won that game. I really don't know much about movies....

After Chuck left we put in Friends Scene It. I got a lot more answers on that one but we still lost. Game nights are fun, I kind of miss them. Time to get some sleep so I can hike with Jeff tomorrow..

No comments: