Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aug 8, 2008

I started off today going to get hair dye and then getting my hair dyed black.

Next, we put the bleach in random places.

I liked the way it turned out, so instead of putting the red dye in that I planned on, I just kept it like this.

We didn't have time to go to Philly to skate like we planned, so we went to the library, where I used to skate a long time ago, and Katie tried it out.

I tried it out again too, I can still do a few things, but I have to re-learn.

Katie liked it enough to go over to high street and buy a board. I managed to get us a show in September as well while I was over there.

Later on I met Jess at Sidelines for some drinks.

I ran into Kristy, someone I used to be really good friends with years ago, who tends bar there now. She hooked me up with a drink and we caught up a little bit. Jess' friend bought us a shot, which was probably a bad idea in hindsight.

After Jess left, I hung out with my sister for the rest of the night. I bought us another shot (bad idea number 2, if you're counting) and we had a few more beers.

When I decided to leave, I wasn't feeling very well. I walked home (luckily the bar is only several blocks from my house) and proceeded to relive some of the drinks I just had. After a while I finally went to bed, somehow remembering to take a picture of myself.

No comments: