Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aug 10, 2008

It was a pretty nice day in the early parts, but when I met Ryan at the course to play a game of disc golf, it was raining. We played two holes under the cover of trees to try to wait out the storm, but it just got harder. We went to play Goldeneye at his house and while we were there the sun came out.

Katie and her cousins wanted to go to Atlantic City since they had never been there so we headed to the Tropicana.

Katie played her first slot machine ever and I won thirteen dollars off of the two that I had with me! Not too bad for slots, I never win.

After the slots got boring (i.e. five minutes later,) we went up to the table games and I played the Bonus Hold 'Em game for a little while. I was up for a while, then down and ended up losing, but only fifteen dollars, so it's okay.

Katie played after she sobered up from her alcohol-saturated apple martini that she had at the slot machines. She won a little bit and decided to cash out. It was fun even though I didn't win.

No comments: