Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aug 3, 2008

Ryan and I started out the day by going to Landis Park to play disc golf. On the last hole, I threw my drive and the wind took it sailing off to the right and right into the side of a passing car. I had to go claim responsibility and the woman was angry and called the cops. She calmed down after a while and when the cop showed up he was more annoyed than anything. He got my information and then told me to leave.

We went to the Crystal Lakes course after that, where we didn't experience any collisions, but one of Ryan's discs made it out onto the main road. Not a good day for cars.

I came home and got a shower and had something to eat, then I went to Dave's where we were supposed to play poker. After a while it became apparent it wasn't going to happen so I left and went to Philly for a long overdue pretzel run.

We got pretzels and walked around, it was a beautiful night in the city. I have been lucky with the weather lately, it wasn't hot or cold, just a great temperature to sit or walk.

Once I got back full of pretzels, I watched some Office and went to bed.

No comments: