Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aug 17, 2008

It was a great day outside, so I got on my bike and rode around. I rode into Vineland and up to Landis Avenue. I headed back down the boulevard to the disc golf course and rode the trails around there for a little while. While I waited to meet people for a game, I practiced putting a bit and then sat down to cool off.

Nate, Chuck, Ryan and Carissa showed up after a while and we played our game. Carissa did pretty well for her second time playing. I scored my new best game of -19! Or -1 on par 3 which is the actual par for the course!

Later, a potentially big poker game ended up being just me, Dave, Chelsea, Jeff and Jordan. We played for a few hours, I wasn't too far up or down at any point and I cashed out with my buy-in.

I was really tired after all of the day's activities so I couldn't wait to go to sleep.

No comments: