Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aug 7, 2008

Today was the deadline to pay for classes at CCC, so I went and made my payment to the college I thought I had taken my last class at.

I went to Parvin's again for another run. The temperature was much better today.

I went to my grandmom's after that and we ordered a pizza for dinner.

I met Ryan, Chuck and Nate at the course for a game. Chuck got an amazing 2-shot on hole 9. It's the magic hole.

Ryan brought his dog, Bowser, and did surprisingly well while holding him on the leash.

This picture looks a little better when you click on it. We went to the beach in Ocean City.

We took some pictures.

And some more. Then we sat on the beach for a few minutes getting bitten by bugs, then decided to leave.

We almost went to Atlantic City, but there really wouldn't have been anything to do there, so we just headed home for the night.

No comments: