Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aug 16, 2008

I went over to the course to play a round by myself today and found that the basket for hole 3 was gone. I noticed a while ago that a new path had been cut that looked like it could be for a new hole, so I went back and checked it out.

Sure enough, there was a new hole but the basket hadn't been put up yet. I later found out that they moved it because that hole was on private property and liability reasons. Nate came out and played a round with me after I finished my solo. I did okay both times, not great.

Later on we went to Coffee dot Comedy. I was happy to find out they do have computers inside for the internet, otherwise I would have argued the dot Com part of their name.

Jenell and the Yets (minus Jimmy) played an acoustic set in the coffee house. I haven't seen them in a while and they were really good. I need to go to more of their acoustic shows.

After the show, we went to the La Costa Deck Bar and had a bunch of Yeunglings after deciding that Coors Light was just no good. It was a beautiful night out and the beers were tasty.

After a short lived walk on the beach and boards, we headed home, stopping for a pretzel to make me feel a little better on the way. Great weather, great music, great night.

No comments: