Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aug 20, 2008

We planned to go to the Atlantic City Air Show today, but after looking at the schedule, I figured I would be unimpressed and it would be very crowded, so we just went to Philly. We got falafel at Maoz, delicious.

We walked around the city and took some pictures, but didn't really do much other than that. We came back to South Street and went to Paddy's for a drink at happy hour.

The Yeungling was especially good for some reason.

We were supposed to go to a sushi cooking class but realized when we got there that we already knew all we needed to about making sushi. Katie wanted to get her tragus pierced so we went back to Infinite and got it done.

She wasn't sure how much she liked it.

She'll come around to it though. I think it looks good.

On the way home, the sky looked amazing so I took a quick exit in Gloucester and found a spot on an overpass to get some pretty awesome silhouette shots of the city and the beautiful sky.

As we went looking for other vantage points, we ended up at the Camden Waterfront so we got some pictures there. When I got close to the bridge I noticed I could hear a band just starting their set across the river. I soon realized it was Good Charlotte playing at Festival Pier. We sat and listened to their whole show and decided we wanted to go see them soon.

We came back home after a long day in the city and I just relaxed until it was bedtime. I have been going to bed quite early relative to my usual late night/early mornings.

No comments: