Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aug 6, 2008

I felt like running when I got up so I went over to Parvin's and ran around the lake. It was hot but it felt good to run there again.

I met Chuck for some golf a little later on. This is hole 2, known as the triceratops hole only because it has a little dinosaur on the top of the pole. I figured I would get a picture before someone took it.

Maureen came down later to go see Step Brothers and Pineapple Express. The Dark Knight was supposed to be playing, but I was okay with the change.

There were a lot of previews before both movies, keeping us there for quite a while longer than I though we would be. I was happy with my visit this time, whereas last time the audio was messing up so much that we couldn't hear anything and I didn't come back for about two years.

Pineapple Express is worth seeing and Step Brothers was funnier this time around too. Both good movies.

No comments: