Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aug 18, 2008

We started off our day pretty early today when Jeff met me at my house, then we went to pick up Ryan. We went and played the Landis course first, then we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. I planned on getting crepes but ended up with sausage gravy, I couldn't resist.

We went to the Crystal Lakes course after we ate. Ryan lost a disc in the water by hole 17, but he was able to locate it. We also found a few other discs around that area where the pond had dried up.

When we got back to the parking lot, a group of people asked us if we'd like to join them for a game of volleyball.

How could we resist? It was probably the most fun I've had all summer.

Later, Katie and I went to Philly where she tried learning to skate at FDR park. There were too many people on the skate park to try there, but she did pretty well in the parking lot.

We went to Maoz and got falafel, it was my first time.

I really liked it.

Once Sam, Jeff and Chuck met up with us at the Troc, we went in for Movie Monday.

I used my drink chip to get a "Project Mayhem." I just had to get it for the name.

Fight Club was great, of course. It was cool seeing it on a big screen for the first time. It just made me more excited for Choke.

No comments: