Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aug 15, 2008

In the morning, I went over to the Looking Glass and picked up smoothies for most of us. Then I picked up Chuck, Katie and Ryan and headed to Fairmount Park.

We played the entire 27-hole Sedgeley Disc Golf Course. It was confusing finding the later holes at times, but overall the course was a lot of fun. I actually scored a -23 on par 4, so I did pretty well. We found and lost a disc, but then I found another.

We were famished by the time the game was over so we went to Whole Foods and got some lunch. Then we headed home in rush hour traffic.

Later on I got a salad from Applebees and relaxed at home for a bit. Katie and I went back up to Philly to check out some bars, but the one I planned on stopping at was overcrowded with a line at the door and most of the other ones looked that way too.

We didn't end up going to a bar, just walking around for a little bit and talking. I guess this is why I don't go to bars on Friday nights. I just needed a reminder.

No comments: