Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mar 29, 2008

My mom is still recovering from her broken foot, so I went shopping for her this morning. It was pretty painless aside from having to search for a few things.

I decided not to go to the Kris Roe show in Franklinville and, instead, went to Monk's Bar in Philly with Jeff, Sam and Nathan.

I had a beer there, but the prices sent me walking around the corner to a smoky dive bar with cheap Yeungling. I'd like to go back to this bar one day actually.

I went back to meet the rest of them and we got our seat. We ordered the mussels, which were suggested to us by everyone, and weren't disappointed. The fries were great too.

After cleaning our plates and finishing our beers, we headed over to a sport bar down the street with Sam's friends. We sat and talked for a couple of hours there. I agreed to drive home, so I got to watch everyone get drunk. It was a good time though.

Jeff couldn't hold his alcohol after the car ride home.

I came home and wrote some before going to sleep.

No comments: