Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mar 11, 2008

We presented our mid-term "self-portraits" in class. Thanks to our expert comment skills, that was all we did in class. There were some really awesome drawings up on the wall though. The one in the center with the books and statue is amazingly intricate and full of symbolism to boot. The one to it's right is candles in front of a mirror, with the reflection showing different images to show that reality isn't always what you see. It's deeper than that, but I was really impressed.
We have some talented folks in that class.

I went to Katie's and pieced together some of my projects that were due the next day in Color & Design. It didn't take that long to do the projects once we got done printing out all the pictures and watching TV. This one was done by me sitting in my room, drawing motion (I mean, sitting in a park for an hour, recording all the motion that I saw, like the assignment called for....)

This is the finished product of my workout motion piece.

Look pretty tired, don't I? I should get a few hours of sleep before class...

No comments: