Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mar 13, 2008

I had to get some stuff done before class today. I went and picked up my money order to take to the Board of Ed.

I dropped off my money order which meant, even without a background check approval, I could start working as a substitute.

I had my mid-term meeting with my Drawing teacher. It made me want to walk around campus a little bit. So I walked around and took some pictures. Wish I had my XTi with me.

I was supposed to be working on a crosshatch drawing of this still-life, but I wasn't in the mood. I spent most of the time in the computer lab, walking campus or talking to people in class about religion.

I went to Union Lake at sunset for some pictures. I wanted to do something different than I had done before. I liked the way some came out, but I think I'm going back again to re-shoot some of them. I'll be posting more from that series at A (snap)Shot in the Dark. The rest of the night, I went to Jimmy's for a short time after I had missed most of their jam session and then later I met Katie to take pictures at Parvins. Most of mine there didn't come out that good.

No comments: