Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mar 20, 2008

I started the day working at Rieck Avenue School. I was floating substitute and ended up only having one class with 5 kids in it and a 2 hour lunch break. They also let me leave an hour or so early. I started reading Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. After work, I called Katie up and we got our free first-day-of-spring water ice then headed to Rowan.

An old building is being torn down because of asbestos, so I figured I should get some unique shots there while I could. I should be able to get inside next week, so hopefully I can put all the pictures up together soon over here.

I went to my grandmom's for dinner and later headed over to Katie's at night for a while. We planned a trip for the next day, so I went home to get some sleep.

No comments: