Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mar 23, 2008

I actually did quite a bit this day, I just don't have the photographic evidence to back that up. I started out with dinner at my grandmom's house in the afternoon. We had ham, broccoli casserole and sweet potatoes. It was goooood. After that, I went to my dad's for dessert. I only had a slice of banana cream pie and watched some TV with them. After I left, I went to hang out with Jackie for a short time. We didn't do much but talk to her aunt and look at pictures. Then I went over to Jess' aunt's house in Fortescue. We had a few beers and watched some music videos on demand.

After all the Easter fun, I had to get to work on my drawing. I went to Katie's and we made rubbings of everything we could find until we had 48. Then, they could be put together for the final piece. I went home and tried to get a few hours sleep.

No comments: