Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mar 6, 2008

Another sad update. I drew this in class today. It has nothing to do with class, but I had parts of a poem in my head and while I was working them out I wanted to add some visuals. For once, I'm pretty happy with how things came out, so I'm willing to show it. My poem will be on Monotonous Redundancy if anyone cares to read it.

Staples has free wi-fi internet. I found out while waiting for Maureen to get done work. I sat in their parking lot online and watched It's Always Sunny. I met Maureen at her grandmom's house to have food and watch Lost. After that we were going to go to Landmark but it was way too crowded so we went to Caesar's instead. We had a few Blue Moons and headed back home.

I hate it when I'm extremely tired but then after driving home I'm awake again. I want to go to bed.

No comments: