Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mar 9, 2017


I worked at Memorial in an English class for the day. It went pretty well, and I had a lot of free time while the students took a test. After work Becca and I went to Parvin for a run, but I was so full from eating shortly before that I was going slow and not feeling it. We ran two miles and then stopped to walk the rest of the way. It was nice to just walk.


We went to the Pitman breweries later, hoping Kelly Green would have the coffee stout again, but we were disappointed to find out they didn't have it and the place next door was closed. I looked on PhillyTapFinder and found that Bainbridge Barrel House had several coffee beers on so we headed right for there after picking up a slice from Blackbird. We had some great beers, some not as great beers, but quite a few expensive beers. The Neshaminy Creek Coffee JAWN was probably my favorite. There really aren't enough coffee IPAs out there.


We got to the Barbary a little later than I wanted to, but the party was in full swing at Through Being Cool so I was quickly enjoying myself. I was enjoying myself too much to be able to leave before it was basically over at 2am. I'm glad we stayed. 

No comments: