Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mar 16, 2017


I worked what I thought could be my last day at Memorial in a computer class. It was an easy day and I thought I'd have off last block and be able to leave early for Vermont. What actually ended up happening was I had to cover the full last block with another new teacher who was pretty awkward. Ryan and I packed up my car and got on the road around 3 headed north. The drive up wasn't bad at all. It couldn't be worse than the last time we went up in January through a horrible snowstorm and the 5.5 hour drive took about 10 hours. I didn't take any photos as I was driving in the dark most of the time, but we made decent time with only a few rest stops and got to our Super 8 in Brattleboro to check in over the icy sidewalks and chunky parking lot.

No comments: